It is always a thrill -to receive an award. I am honored to be one of the recipients of the “Kreativ Blogger Award.” Many thanks go to my fellow Blogger Drusilla Pair of Find Your Folks for selecting me for this award. Here are the procedures connected with the KreativBlogger Award:
1. Copy the award to your site.
2. Link to the person from whom you received the award.
3. Nominate 7 other bloggers.
4. Link to those sites on your blog.
5. Leave a message on the blogs you nominate.
I have added the “KreativBlogger Award” logo to my blog and have placed links to the person who gave me this award in this posting. Kindly reference my blog: The Blessedness of Believing’s list of blogs I enjoy following. Additionally, as a recipient of this award, I am required to nominate seven other blogs. Below, is a list of my nominations for the “KreativBlogger Award by Stephen Danko
1. J Ray Rice: Understanding the Effects of Unresolved Abandonment Issues
2. Gayle: The Artist’s Journey
3. Earnest Graham : Look Both Ways Art and Faith
4. Live Well Naturally
5. Linda Pate: Rooms of Conversation
6. Tony L. Jefferson, Jr. : Poetic Mindstate
7. Pastor Richard D. Meadows Jr.
Finally, I will leave comments on each of these blogs signaling their nomimation for the Kreativ Blogger Award. Thanks again to Drusilla for your nomination. It’s indeed am honor to be included in a group of such creative and insightful bloggers. Yes, they are all Great with a capital “G!”! Continue on friends and pass the blessing forward.
Shared With Great Joy,
Linda Mose Meadows, Author
The Blessedness of Believing
A Devotional Journey of Life’s Lessons and God’s Promises